School Pizza Breadsticks
School Pizza Sticks Bosco 7” (12ct)
Filled with creamy mozzarella, pepperoni cheese, and a tangy pizza sauce, the Bosco Stuffed Pizza Breadsticks make great snacks. Made with fresh, flavorful dough. Bosco breadsticks are the perfect snack that will take you back to your school days.Ready to serve with just a few minutes in the heat.
1. Thaw before baking.
2. Keep breadsticks covered while thawing.
3. Breadsticks have 7 days shelf life when refrigerated.
* This product must be cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of at least 165ºF.
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Place breadsticks on a baking sheet.
3. THAWED: 8-10 minutes.
4. Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
* Oven temperatures may vary. Adjust cooking time and/or temperature as necessary.
Ingredients:Flour Blend [Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid)], Water, Golden Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Corn Oil, Instant Yeast (Yeast, Sorbitan Monostearate), Salt. CHEESE: Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Nonfat Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes). SAUCE: Water, Tomato Paste, Seasoning [Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Spices, Modified Cellulose, Garlic Powder, Dehydrated Blend Of Romano Cheese (Part-Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Sodium Phosphate, contains less than 2% Silicon Dioxide (anti-caking agent) And Refined Soybean Oil (anti dusting agent)]. PEPPERONI: Pork, Beef, Salt, Spices, Sugar, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Extractive of Paprika, Garlic Powder, Spice Extractives, Sodium Nitrite, BHA, BHT And Citric Acid added to help protect flavor.